Are planning to have your carpets cleaned this winter be sure to do your homework.
If you are seeking a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company in Perth you need to look for many things
- Price – Price is very important. Price does matter; the lowest price is not always the best price. While no one wants to be overcharged, when you see the extremely low prices it should set off warning bells. When companies use this form of advertising the staff is highly trained at what is called bait and switch. When the staff arrives they quickly suggest more expensive options. So make sure you know exactly what you are getting for the price before they start.
- Find a reputable company, ask your feeds or ask on facebook groups, you will quickly find one or two companies that constantly get recommended. Check on google for any reviews or facebook pages with videos or photos of their workmanship.
- Find out what you are getting for your money. Important check room sizes, many of the cheap offers per room, the sizes are 12sqm (3m x 4m) that’s a very small room, so most master bedrooms with walk-ins could be 2.5 rooms. Will the pre-treat heavy soiled traffic areas? Or do they charge more for this? What if you are not happy with the cleaning do they have a guarantee?
- Make sure you know who is coming into your property, are they insured, and are the contractors or staff? Who is responsible if something gets damaged? Do they give receipts? You will need this for your property manager or landlord. Are the qualified? Asked for proof.
- Find out which method, and how long for drying times and any other care needed after the job is complete.
Hire a professional Carpet Cleaning Company, Like What Mess Cleaning Services