Carpet Stain Removal Tips - Chocolate Stains -
Synthetic Fibre Rugs
For stains like Wine, Milk, Soft drinks, Juice, Tea, Coffee, Beer.
1) With paper towel, or a white cloth dip into a detergent solution, and dab on the stain repeatedly, then press and hold the cloth on the spot for a few seconds. Leave it on for about 15 mins, giving the solution time to release from the fibre, then using a dry cloth to soak up the excess.
2) Repeat the above steps using white vinegar also waiting another 15 mins. (its important step because the vinegar removes the residual detergent) If you don’t get all the residual out, it will attract dirt in the future.
3) To rinse blot with a cloth soaked in warm water, then wait about an hour for the carpet to be completely dry. (for bad spills place a stack of paper towels with a weight on them over the spill after step 2).
4) This should lighten the stain, and then repeat until it is totally gone.
for Carpet Stain Removal Tips Hillarys WA
Natural Fibre Rugs
Tea, Beer or Coffee
1. Spray with detergent mix, & blot dry with white towel or cloth.
2. Spray with Vinegar, & blot dry with white towel or cloth.
3. Spray with detergent mix, & blot dry with white towel or cloth.
4. Spray with Luke warm water & blot with white towel or cloth.
5. Repeat all steps until the stain is removed.
Lollies, Chocolate, Juice, Milk, Soft Drinks.
Follow the above steps, 1 – 5 but before applying the vinegar in step two, spray the stain with an ammonia solution and blot dry.
For expert advice for stain removal tips call What Mess Cleaning Services